Congratulations to this year’s winners (and participants… design is sometimes subjective, after all).
See the full collection of this year’s entries. There’s a lot of great work this year, audience choice, gold, silver or not.
Follow the link below for a complete run-down of this year’s winners:
This year’s Best of Show award went to Cornett for Thomas Moore Video.
- Mosaic Award: Peyton Fike, Addison Cave & Maggie Smith: Ulta’s The Possibilities are Beautiful
- Public Service Award: Bullhorn, Common Good Brand
- Best Video: Cornett, Thomas Moore Video
- Best Copywriting: Cornett, VisitLEX IRL
- Best Online/Interactive: Mediocre Creative, Virginia Spirits Trail Website
- Best Design: Zipie, Adventure Packet Campaign
- Student Best of Show: Chrisalyn Lynes, Mystery Movie Snack Pack
- Judges Choice Award: Cornett, Booty Boards
- Judges Choice Award: Mediocre Creative, Taco Tico Brand
- Judges Choice Award: Cornett, VisitLEX IRL
- Audience Choice: Big Ass Fans, Clean Air System
- Heavyweight Award: Lynn Imaging/Monster Color
Thanks to our Partners:
- Cricket Press
- Harpoon Press
- KY for KY
- Lynn Imaging/Monster Color
- Zach Hamilton (zhmltn.com)
- Mediocre Creative