The 2017 AAF Lexington American Advertising Awards—fondly known as the ADDYs—was a celebration of the impressive creative spirit that drives Lexington and Central Kentucky. The evening was a huge success, thanks to everyone who came out and had a good time! View photos from the 2017 ADDY Awards. Follow the link below for a complete run-down of this year’s winners.
The highlights:This year’s Best of Show award went to Cornett for New Terrain: The Baja Project.
- Best Art Direction: Zipie, The Farm to Car Experience
- Copy Excellence: Julie Wilson, 38°48° Magazine / Issue 001
- Ralph Gabbard Award: Cornett, Tonalist Stallion Video
- Public Service Award: Shatterbox, Great American Brass Band Festival
- Judges Choice Award: Bloc MKTG, Minute List #2
- Judges Choice Award: BORN, 38°48° Magazine / Issue 001
- Judges Choice Award: Cornett, Valvoline Heavy Duty Brand Essence.
- Distinguished Member Award: Tara Williams, Right Place Media
- 2017 AAF Lexington Scholarship Winner: Ally Iglesias, University of Kentucky
Thanks to our sponsors:
- Gala Sponsor: WKYT
- Media Sponsors: Tops in Lexington, Herald-Leader, Lex18
- Red Carpet Sponsor: Community Trust Bank
- Student Scholarship Sponsor: Zipie
- Hors D’oeuvres Sponsor: Tops in Lexington
- Signage Sponsor: Lynn Imaging & Monster Color
- Event Branding & Awards Book Design: Braley Design
- Video & Animation Sponsor: Brand Animal
- Awards Book Printing: Multi-Craft
- Audio Recording & Post: Dynamix
- Brand Partners: Shatterbox, Hensley-Elam, Lexington Diagnostic Center & Open MRI, Commerce Lexington