The 2016 AAF Lexington American Advertising Awards—fondly known as the ADDYs—was a celebration of the impressive creative spirit that drives Lexington and Central Kentucky. The evening was a huge success, thanks to everyone who came out and had a good time! View photos from the 2016 ADDY Awards.
We’d also like to announce that AAF Lexington won an award at AAF Nationals in California last week! We were recognized for achieving the largest increase in AAF Student entries after having one last year. This is a huge accomplishment and a testament to our dedication to our students.
This year’s Best of Show award went to Braley Design for book design of Jock McDonald’s The Woven Perspective.
- Best Copy: Shatterbox, Beer, Wine & Spirits Microsite
- Ralph Gabbard Award: Cornett, Lane’s End 2015 TV Spot
- Public Service Award: Courage Media, Sunrise Found Aaron
- Judges Choice Award: PM Advertising, AusHorse Video
- Judges Choice Award: BORN, Here’s Our Proof
- Judges Choice Award: Zipie, K Club Branding
- Distinguished Member Award: David Caldwell, Principal, Balance Creative
- 2016 AAF Lexington Scholarship Winner: Savanah Sellars, University of Kentucky
Thanks to our sponsors:
- Public Service Award Sponsorship: LEX18
- Red Carpet & Student Sponsorships: Zipie
- Event Branding & Winners Book Design: Braley Design
- Winners Book Printing: Multi-Craft
- Outdoor Poster Printing & Installation: Lynn Imaging and Monster Color
- Silver Brand Partners: Lexington Diagnostic Center & Open MRI; Shatterbox; Commerce Lexington
- Bronze Brand Partners: Buffalo Trace
- Media Partners: LEX18, Lexington Herald-Leader, Tops in Lexington, Hensley/Elam, Shatterbox, News Talk 590 WVLK, Z-Rock 103