The 2015 AAF Lexington American Advertising Awards—fondly known as the ADDYs—was a celebration of the impressive creative spirit that drives Lexington and Central Kentucky. Agencies from all over gathered at the historic Lyric Theatre to see if they would be taking home the gold. The evening was a huge success, thanks to everyone who came out and had a good time! View photos from the AAF Lexington American Advertising Awards at the Lyric Theatre. Follow the link below for a complete run-down of this year’s winners.
The highlights:Big winners included Best of Show to Kentucky for Kentucky for Gold-Plated Kentucky Fried Chicken. See their acceptance speech here.
- Judges Choice Award: Braley Design, State Botanical Garden of Kentucky Tomato Festival Poster
- Judges Choice Award: Cornett, Cornett About Page
- Best Art Direction: Braley Design, Kit Hinrichs Lecture Poster
- The 2015 Ralph Gabbard Television Excellence Award: Courage Media, ICF Credential Legacy – Elena Espinal
- The Tall Addy: Shatterbox, Skadden Recruiting Website
- 2015 AAF Lexington Scholarship Winner: Chelsea St. Clair, University of Kentucky.
Thanks to our sponsors:
- Red Carpet Sponsor: Zipie
- Red Carpet Back Drop: Monster Color
- Drop Off: Lexington Herald-Leader
- Show Audio Recording: Neil Kesterson, Dynamix Productions
- Show Announcer: John Bird, Cool Insurance
- Show Video Production: Ian Friley, Kong Productions
- Design: Cornett
- Call For Entries Poster: Otto Pittner, CopyExpress
- Winners Poster: Welch Printing
- Photography: CJ Cruz