Scoppechio, a fast growing, mid-south based, full service ad agency is seeking a VP of Media Operations to join its team! This individual will report to the CEO and hold a seat on the agency Senior Management Team.
As one of the largest privately held agencies in the US, Scoppechio provides strategic services to an important portfolio of clients in healthcare, restaurant, retail, consumer products and b2b verticals. We also provide an important Total Market practice delivering smart solutions to brands that target key market segments, particularly Hispanic. Our goal is to generate sales through programs that effectively build relationships between customers and brands through awareness, engagement and ongoing conversation. Our alchemy is bold creative driven by smart strategy and well-defined kpi’s that produce a maximum roi for our clients. All of this happens in a culture that places a premium on people, ideas and an ultimately satisfying work environment that is consistently viewed as a best place to work.
The ideal candidate will motivate and lead a team of 25 media practitioners to effectively:
- Craft and execute integrated content and platform programs that employ traditional offline, online and alternative media including mobile.
- Collaborate effectively with a technology solutions team, creative personnel and account services to build high performance client engagement experiences rooted in roi best practices
- Lead clients in defining measurement strategy and vision
- Be accountable for maintaining accurate program forecasts and hitting stated revenue and sales goals
- Identify and influence incremental/organic growth opportunities, participate in new client acquisition and new business pitches. Expand the business by identifying new opportunities for measurement, research and analytics within existing client accounts and establishing relationships with prospective clients
- Define scopes of work, manage vendors, project budgets and resource allocation
- Must have strong program management skills and be capable of articulating clear strategic direction for execution of content across traditional and alternative platforms from traditional broadcast and print media to mobile, experiential.
- Must be well versed in fundamental SEO/SEM activity and capable of being the architect of innovative search strategy that acquires customers
- Understand branding fundamentals and be able to craft a smart presentation deck that activates brand value proposition
- Proven success in leading teams as well as having strong client relationship and presentation skills with related software proficiencies
- At least 5-7 years experience. MBA preferred, not mandatory. Experience at digital agency, media buying service or full service agency all considered.
Individual should have a curious and embracing pov to new technology and enjoy the dynamic of being a champion of ideas, new approaches and challenging the status quo.
TO APPLY: Email your resume to Careers@Scoppechio.com