The International Public Relations Specialist plays a crucial role within Big Ass Solutions’ marketing team, driving the company’s image through coordination with public relations staffers in overseas offices. The ideal candidate will have the ability to convey strategic initiatives to those employees and understand and suggest how they can carry out similar plans in their unique markets. He or she will collaborate with senior management to craft the company’s image and promote it overseas by assisting those staffers in building relationships with journalists, publishers, broadcasters and awards committees.
- Work closely with public relations staffers in overseas offices to ensure consistency in the company’s message throughout all locations
- Research international media outlets focused on industrial, commercial and residential settings (restaurants, retailers, construction, churches and breweries to name just a few) to identify journalists who would be interested in the company’s products, philosophies and performance
- Investigate the differences in media operations in overseas markets and provide support in all forms to public relations staffers in those offices
- Assist in writing pitches tailored to specific journalists
- Research and identify overseas award programs for which Big Ass Fans’ products are eligible
- Collaborate with others to leverage awards
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications, marketing or a closely related field. Journalism background preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in some combination of journalism, public relations, community relations and/or business development
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Fluency in other languages preferred
Why live life Big Ass?
You want benefits? We’ve got your health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) and more. But what about Big Ass Benefits? Join us in the cantina for a catered lunch followed by a game of Ping-Pong. Did we break another record today? Let’s open the beer fridge and make plans to meet this weekend at the company-sponsored social outing.
Big Ass Solutions, a perennial honoree among Kentucky’s “Best Places to Work,” offers employees excellent pay and a challenging and rewarding work environment. Add to that the bonuses and career opportunities that come from fast and profitable growth, and you can understand why the company boasts an 88 percent employee retention rate.
Why haven’t you applied yet?
Big Ass Solutions is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.